Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall is a fun time of year in Utah!
The leaves change colors...
The air is crisp...
You get to eat soups and wear boots and sweaters...
And you get to have fun with your friends!



I have been blessed with super fun roommates right now!!  They make me happy and its fun to have people to talk to and who want to do stuff with me.  I get excited to tell them about my day and about boys and we sometimes all end up on my bed at night looking at youtube videos.  My roommate Summer had a birthday last weekend and Emily and I went out of town.....so, we decided to celebrate on monday with roommate chick fil a chick flick night (Summer had never eaten there before).  And since Ryan loves us and we love him, we decided to invite him to the fun party.  We ate our food and watched PS I Love You.  It was a fun FHE night and I think we´re gonna have to do it again.
#roommates who wear puffy vests together, stay together!!!!

No comments: