Tuesday, January 22, 2013

“I love going on new adventures and challenging myself. I think everyone should have the opportunity to explore their own potential.”




I signed up to do something crazy fun this year. I’m doing an IronMan triathlon in Wales on September 8, 2013 (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run). My friend Todd and I decided that we wanted to do something big, so we decided to help out a charity connected with the event called SCOPE. We are raising money for disabled people. I set a goal to find 100 people who would donate at least $20 each (about £10). Would you be willing to help donate money or maybe even help me find a few more people?



My fundraising page link is: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/HeidiBuchanan
You can go directly to that page and donate money or you can send me a check and I will donate it.
My address is:
Heidi Buchanan
4386 South Inverary Dr #10
Salt Lake City, Utah
Or you can give me the money directly and I can donate it to the above link.




INFORMATION ABOUT SCOPE -- http://www.scope.org.uk/
We're all about changing society for the better, so that disabled people and their families can have the same opportunities as everyone else.
We work with disabled people and their families at every stage of their lives. We offer practical support – from information services to education and everyday care.
We challenge assumptions about disability, we influence decision makers and we show what can be possible.
Everything we do is about creating real and lasting positive change in individual lives and in the world around us. We believe that together we can create a better society.



No comments: